Next group program starts 24th February 2020
Join me for this 6 week online program which will help you create an active lifestyle, discover what sparks your motivation, and set you on the path to greater fitness and wellbeing.
Who is it for?
Mainly aimed at those new to exercise or returning to exercise after a break, this program is designed to help women who want to –
- Create a positive experience of exercise and what your body is capable of.
- Learn to enjoy what you CAN do rather than worrying about what you can’t.
- Make exercise a regular part of life.
- Feel part of a supportive community who will encourage you and celebrate your journey.
- Overcome the practical life issues which may have got in your way in the past.
How does it work?
Here are some details of how the group program is organised:
- Maximum of 6 participants – to create a small, supportive, community
- Total program length 6 weeks – to give you time to adapt to your new exercise routine, and establish some new habits
- 6 x 60 minute group coaching sessions – to help you “Find Your Feel Good” and develop your own personal fitness plan.
- Group sessions takes place online on Mondays. You can choose the 9:30am or the 7pm group.
- There is no activity during the sessions (unless you choose to take the call during a walk). This is a mindset and lifestyle coaching approach.
- The sessions are done over a ZOOM link. It’s very easy to use – I will send you the link before we start.
Would you prefer your sessions in person or 1-1?
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to supporting lifestyle change. If you’re ready to make a change and create a more active lifestyle, but you prefer personal 1-1 support then please get in touch to learn about my 1-1 programs. You can book here for a free online coffee and chat:
You can also stay in touch by signing up to receive updates and supporting articles from me. Just click the link below and pop in your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Whatever you decide I’m here to support you, so feel free to come back at any time you need support or advice.