My New 10 Week Group Program
Join me for this brand new group program which will help you develop your fitness routine, discover what sparks your motivation, and set you on the path to greater fitness and wellbeing.
Who is it for?
Mainly aimed at those new to exercise or returning to execise after a break, this program is designed to help you-
- Create a positive relationship with exercise and your body.
- Learn to enjoy what you CAN do rather than worrying about what you can’t.
- Make exercise a regular part of life.
- Feel part of a supportive community who will encourage you and celebrate your journey.
- Overcome the practical life issues which may have got in your way in the past.
How does it work?
Here are some details of how the group program is organised:
- Maximum of 6 participants – to create a small, supportive, community
- Total program length 10 weeks – to give you time to adapt to your new exercise routine, and establish some new habits
- 6 x 45 minute group coaching sessions – to help you “Find What Feels Good” and develop your own personal fitness plan.
- Group session takes place online on a Saturday morning at 9am – meaning that you don’t have to worry about travel time and can get on with your day as soon as it’s done.
- The sessions are done over a ZOOM link. It’s very easy to use – I will send you the link before we start.
- Dates of the sessions are: 11th Jan, 18th Jan, 1st Feb, 15th Feb, 29th Feb, 14th Mar 2020
But it’s not even Christmas yet!
The full price of this program is £124, but I would love to fill it by Christmas so I am offering an early bird discount. If you book before midnight on Christmas Eve the early bird price is only £99!
So what next?
I’m putting the final pieces together and bookings are due to open on 14th December. If you would like a reminder when bookings open then please send me your details through the Ask a Question form.
If you’re not sure whether this program is right for you, or if you’d like to discuss my 1-1 programs, just click the button below to book a call, and we can have a chat about your needs.